ENTACT expertly delivers geotechnical construction services to address environmental impacts and strengthen subsurface site conditions for development or expansion.
Let Us Meet Your Challenge.
The ENTACT team is committed to our clients, offering in-house construction capabilities and engineering/geotechnical expertise to identify and deliver your best solution. In our 30-year history, we’ve worked with native and imported soil, and constructed support systems in all types of environments.
Put Us to Work
Our geotechnical construction services include:
Ground stabilization / settlement and
ENTACT can employ multiple geotechnical skill sets in order to deliver the best project solution.
- Soil mixing and mass solidification
- Soil-cement and overlapping columns
- In-situ gravity retaining walls
- Hydraulic cut-off walls
- Shallow excavator mixing
Earth retention, excavation and structural support
We regularly install support systems to stabilize and strengthen work areas, enabling our clients to meet their site objectives.
- Steel, vinyl and HDPE sheet pile walls
- Benching and sloping
- Trench box and slide rail systems
- Auger cast piling
- Cement and slurry grouting
Barrier and slurry wall construction
Our experience includes the construction of slurry walls using a variety of materials, including in-situ soil-mixed walls, soil-bentonite slurry cut-off walls and/or self-hardening slurry cut-off walls.
- Soil-bentonite, cement-bentonite, slag-cement-bentonite, and soil-cement-bentonite
- Composite slurry cut-off wall installations
- In-situ auger soil mixed walls
- Biodegradable biopolymer slurry trenches
- Permeable reactive barriers (PRBs)