ENTACT’s environmental remediation practice runs on over 30 years of experience and a team of experts committed to delivering solutions.
Let Us Meet Your Challenge.
ENTACT brings technical expertise, project experience and company capability to every client project. With so many in-house resources − including our own treatability lab − we implement work accurately and safely. We also offer solutions that are cost-effective and stick to your schedule.
Put Us to Work
Our environmental remediation services include:
Real estate development / Brownfield redevelopment
ENTACT’s unique in-house technical and field implementation skills enable our team to successfully integrate and achieve remediation and redevelopment objectives.
Environmental dredging services
We have the specialized equipment and experienced associates to expertly complete your sediment remediation needs.
- Mechanical Dredging
- Wetlands Remediation
- In-Situ Capping and Covers
- Liquids/Solids Separation, Dewatering & Water Treatment
- Isolation Barriers
- Subaqueous In-Situ Stabilization/Solidification (ISS)
- Habitat Restoration
- Shoreline & Bank Stabilization
We have teams of remediation focused health physicists, radiation safety officers, and radiological technicians supported by state-of-the-art detection equipment and on-site laboratories to manage your radiological projects.
- Sitewide Radiological Characterizations, Data Interpretation, and Management
- Radiological Dose Assessments and Reconstructions
- Radiation Safety Compliance
- Radioactive Material & NORM Waste Management
- Mining Site Remediation, Demolition and Decommissioning
- Oilfield Decontamination, Waste Removal, Disposal
- NORM Management for Petrochemical Process Unit Turnarounds
- CERCLA Remediation at sites with Radiological Materials
Mass excavation and the handling of difficult materials are some of the things we do best – and we have the experience and in-house equipment to prove it.
Cap and containment
Our portfolio includes the construction of cap and containment systems on sites across the U.S.
- Construction of CAMUs, engineered containment cells, repositories and RCRA-compliant composite capping systems
- Placement of geotextile and conventional soil covers
- Phytoremediation cap installation
- Installation of leachate collection, leak detection and gas venting systems
- Construction of perimeter slurry walls and hydraulic containment systems
Water treatment, management and dewatering
Our experience includes dewatering, water management, and water treatment.
- Design, construction and operation of temporary and long term water treatment systems
- Surface water and stormwater collection, management, and treatment
- Groundwater treatment
- Landfill leachate collection and treatment
- Coal Ash Pond (CCR) dewatering and treatment
- Water resource remediation
- Design and installation of fixed well point extraction systems
- Portable point source dewatering systems
Pipeline removal and abandonment
ENTACT possesses significant national experience with pipeline abandonment and removal activities in urban, rural and remote areas.
- Asbestos wrap abatement and lead paint abatement
- Tapping, draining, vacuuming and pigging lines
- Abandonment via concrete slurry
- Abandonment via nitrogen inerting
- Plugging or capping pipe ends
Mine reclamation and remediation
ENTACT remediates and restores both active and closed mining properties.
- Soil and sediment removal
- Residential cleanups
- Smelter closures
- Earthwork/mine reclamation
- Decontamination and demolition of mine and mill structures
- Cap and containment system construction
- Barrier wall construction
Our Residential Remediation Program offers clients specialized experience learned through the remediation of more than 9,500 residential lots, parks and schools.
- Excavation of impacted soils
- On-site stabilization
- Transportation & off-site disposal
- Demarcation barrier & backfill placement
- Landscaping/property-specific features replacement
- Dust removal & interior cleaning
Decommissioning, decontamination and demolition
ENTACT has some of the industry’s most diverse experience with the capability to solve problems both above and below ground.