ENTACT’s environmental remediation practice runs on 30 years of experience and a team of experts committed to delivering solutions.
Let Us Meet Your Challenge.
ENTACT brings technical expertise, project experience and company capability to every client project. With so many in-house resources − including our own treatability lab − we implement work accurately and safely. We also offer solutions that are cost-effective and stick to your schedule.
Put Us to Work
Our environmental remediation services include:
Mass excavation and the handling of difficult materials are some of the things we do best – and we have the experience and in-house equipment to prove it.
Cap and containment
Our portfolio includes the construction of cap and containment systems on sites across the U.S.
Decommissioning, decontamination and demolition
ENTACT has some of the industry’s most diverse experience with the capability to solve problems both above and below ground.
We have the specialized equipment and experienced employees to expertly complete your sediment removal needs.
Water treatment, dewatering, and wetlands restoration
Our experience includes water treatment, dewatering, water management, and restoration of wetlands.
- Design and installation of fixed well point extraction systems
- Portable point source dewatering systems
- Design, construction, operation of temporary and long term water treatment systems
- Surface water and stormwater management
- Stream realignment and bank stabilization
- Wetlands mitigation and restoration
Remediation for energy sector
ENTACT’s experience includes upstream and downstream properties for oil and gas clients as well as former and currently operating facilities for utility clients.
- Former oil production abandonment and removal
- Terminal and refinery remediation
- Coal ash impoundment and landfill closure
- Former Manufactured Gas Plant (MGP) site remediation
Mine reclamation and remediation
ENTACT remediates and restores both active and closed mining properties.
Our Residential Remediation Program offers clients specialized experience learned through the remediation of more than 8,000 residential lots, parks and schools.