ENTACT’s environmental remediation practice runs on 30 years of experience and a team of experts committed to delivering solutions.
Let Us Meet Your Challenge.
ENTACT brings technical expertise, project experience and company capability to every client project. With so many in-house resources − including our own treatability lab − we implement work accurately and safely. We also offer solutions that are cost-effective and stick to your schedule.
Put Us to Work
Our environmental remediation services include:
Mass excavation and the handling of difficult materials are some of the things we do best – and we have the experience and in-house equipment to prove it.
Cap and containment
Our portfolio includes the construction of cap and containment systems on sites across the U.S.
- Construction of CAMUs, engineered containment cells, repositories and RCRA-compliant composite capping systems
- Placement of geotextile and conventional soil covers
- Phytoremediation cap installation
- Installation of leachate collection, leak detection and gas venting systems
- Construction of perimeter slurry walls and hydraulic containment systems
Sediment remediation and dredging
We have the specialized equipment and experienced employees to expertly complete your sediment remediation needs.
- Environmental dredging
- Sediment dewatering, solidification and stabilization
- Bypass pumping and diversion systems
- Streambank and shoreline stabilization
- Channel configuration and stabilization
- Subaqueous capping
Water treatment, management and dewatering
Our experience includes dewatering, water management, and water treatment.
- Design, construction and operation of temporary and long term water treatment systems
- Design and installation of fixed well point extraction systems
- Portable point source dewatering systems
- Surface water and stormwater management
Pipeline removal and abandonment
ENTACT possesses significant national experience with pipeline abandonment and removal activities in urban, rural and remote areas.
- Asbestos wrap abatement and lead paint abatement
- Tapping, draining, vacuuming and pigging lines
- Abandonment via concrete slurry
- Abandonment via nitrogen inerting
- Plugging or capping pipe ends
Mine reclamation and remediation
ENTACT remediates and restores both active and closed mining properties.
- Soil and sediment removal
- Residential cleanups
- Smelter closures
- Earthwork/mine reclamation
- Decontamination and demolition of mine and mill structures
- Cap and containment system construction
- Barrier wall construction
Our Residential Remediation Program offers clients specialized experience learned through the remediation of more than 9,500 residential lots, parks and schools.
- Excavation of impacted soils
- On-site stabilization
- Transportation & off-site disposal
- Demarcation barrier & backfill placement
- Landscaping/property-specific features replacement
- Dust removal & interior cleaning
Decommissioning, decontamination and demolition
ENTACT has some of the industry’s most diverse experience with the capability to solve problems both above and below ground.